The attached trellis can act as a dynamic accent wall or privacy screen and can support a wide variety of climbing flowers and plants. Crafted from an embossed PVC material that offers the natural look of wood, but with the lightweight durability of vinyl. Boards slide into posts easily and conveniently and assembly can be completed quickly, with minimal tools and labor.
Our innovative posts make for perfectly modular planters, allowing you to design and configure your own unique layout and size.
It’s smart, adaptable and beautifully designed.
- Materials: Unique blend of high-grade embossed vinyl that is BPA and phthalate free so you can grow food safely and with confidence. Posts are made from anodized aluminum.
- Color: Espresso Brown/ Slate Gray
- Maintenance free: Easy to maintain and clean
- Indoor use: Product is not water tight. Plants should be potted, or the product paired with a liner to use in indoors spaces that cannot be subjected to water
- Adjustable false bottoms: floor boards can be placed at a depth of 3 5/8" (9.1cm), 7 5/8" (19.3cm) or 11 5/8" (29.4cm) in small parklettes and 8 5/8" (22.1cm), 14 5/8" (37.3cm) or 21 5/8" (52.5cm) in the large parklette. Choose your depth based on what you will be planting to save on time and soil needed to fill the planter.
- 10-year warranty
Dimensions: 132.38" L x 16.25" W x 66.13" H (336.2cm L x 41.3cm W x 168.0cm H)
Overall: 134.5” L x 16” W x 66” H (341.6cm L x 40.6cm W x 167.6cm H)
Small parklette (x2): 37 3/4” L x 16” W x 18” H (95.9cm L x 41cm W x 46cm H)
Large parklette: 59” L x 16” W x 33” H (149.9cm L x 41cm W x 84cm H)
Assembled Weight: 140 lbs (63.5 kg)
Overall: 12.8 sq. feet (1.2 sq. m)
Small parklette (x2): 3.6 sq. feet (0.3 sq. m)
Large parklette: 5.6 sq. feet (0.5 sq. m)
- Overall: 6.2 cubc feet (174.2 L) - 17.0 cubic feet (481.2 L)
- Small parklette (x2): 1.1 cubic feet (30.6 L) - 3.5 cubic feet (98.7 L)
- Large parklette: 4.0 cubic feet (113.0 L) - 10.0 cubic feet (283.7 L)
- See instructions for more detailed soil capacity information
Refer to assembly manual for line drawings
Tools required: Assembly can be completed quickly with drill and Phillips head bit #2
Approx. Time Commitment: 1 person, 3 hours (additional time required for filling planter)
Number of Boxes: 3
How long does it take for an item to arrive after it’s been shipped?
Product purchases in North America from our website ship within 1-2 days from our warehouse in Columbus, Ohio, using trusted ground courier operators. No signatures are required for delivery.
All prices include shipping within the Continental United States and Canada (Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico is NOT included.)
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to APO addresses.
What shipping carriers do you use?
Our products are shipped with either FedEx Ground or UPS. Some vendors may arrange for an LTL freight company to deliver your order. In most cases, products are delivered with FedEx or UPS.
Do you ship overseas?
Yes. For shipping outside the Continental United States and Canada we will partner with a freight forwarding company (i.e. Shipito) with a US delivery address of your preference to honour your international order. International shipping can range from 7 -16 days.
How many boxes will my product arrive in?
The amount of boxes varies according to product. Please check ‘specifications’ on your products page for exact information.
Urbana Vinyl products come with a 10-year warranty against material defects.