Distinctive design and effortless functionality, the Urbana Parklette Planter Combo with Trellis delivers a sophisticated two-tier aesthetic to any home, business or outdoor space. The combination of the large parklette with two attached small parklettes makes this ideal for displaying a wide range of decorative plants, herbs and flowers.
The attached trellis can act as a dynamic accent wall or privacy screen and can support a wide variety of climbing flowers and plants. Crafted from a never before seen BPA/phthalate-free material that offers the natural look of wood, but with the lightweight durability of vinyl. Boards slide into posts easily and conveniently and assembly can be completed quickly, with minimal tools and labour. Our innovative posts make for perfectly modular planters, allowing you to design and configure your own unique layout and size. It’s smart, adaptable and beautifully designed.
- Material: Unique blend of high-grade composites that are BPA and phthalate free so you can grow food and flowers safely and with confidence
- Color: Espresso Brown/ Slate Gray
- Maintenance free: Easy to maintain and clean
- Indoor use: Product is not water tight. Plants should be potted, or the product paired with a liner to use in indoors spaces that cannot be subjected to water
- 10 year warranty
- Overall: 134.5” L x 16” W x 66” H (341.6cm L x 40.6cm W x 167.6cm H)
- Small Parklette (x2): 37 3/4” L x 16” W x 18” H (95.9cm L x 41cm W x 46cm H)
- Large parklette: 59” L x 16” W x 33” H (149.9cm L x 41cm W x 84cm H)
- Assembled Weight: 140 lbs (63.5 kg)
- Planting area:
- Overall: 12.8 sq. feet (1.2 sq. m)
- Small parklette (x2): 3.6 sq. feet (0.3 sq. m)
- Large parklette: 5.6 sq. feet (0.5 sq. m)
- Soil Capacity:
- Overall: 9.2 cubic feet (259.4 liters)
- Small parklette (x2): 2.6 cubic feet (73.2 liters)
- Large parklette: 4.0 cubic feet (113.0 liters)
- Refer to assembly manual for line drawings
- Tools required: Assembly can be completed quickly with drill and Phillips head bit #2
- Approx. Time Commitment: 1 person, 3 hours (additional time required for filling planter)
- Number of Boxes: 3
How long does it take for an item to arrive after it’s been shipped?
Product purchases in North America from our website ship within 1-2 days from our warehouse in Columbus, Ohio, using trusted ground courier operators. No signatures are required for delivery.
All prices include shipping within the Continental United States and Canada (Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico is NOT included.)
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to APO addresses.
What shipping carriers do you use?
Our products are shipped with either FedEx Ground or UPS. Some vendors may arrange for an LTL freight company to deliver your order. In most cases, products are delivered with FedEx or UPS.
Do you ship overseas?
Yes. For shipping outside the Continental United States and Canada we will partner with a freight forwarding company (i.e. Shipito) with a US delivery address of your preference to honour your international order. International shipping can range from 7 -16 days.
How many boxes will my product arrive in?
The amount of boxes varies according to product. Please check ‘specifications’ on your products page for exact information.
Composite products come with a 10 Year warranty against material defects.
More info coming soon.