The Burbank Deluxe Potting Bench features a spacious work surface ideal for holding a range of plants ready for potting, watering, or feeding. The lattice feature wall allows for easy access to tools, which can be hung from the grid, while the lower shelf offers ample storage space for your pots, potting mix, or gardening accessories. Crafted from durable BPA/phthalate-free vinyl, it’s easy to maintain and ensures a long product lifespan.
- Spacious work surface ideal for holding a range of plants ready for potting, watering, or feeding.
- Lattice feature wall for easy access to hanging tools and accessories.
- Lower shelf offers ample storage space for your pots, potting mix, or gardening accessories.
- Crafted from durable BPA/phthalate-free vinyl.
- Easy to maintain and clean.
- 20-year warranty.
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 41 ¼” L x 24″ W x 66 ½” H (104.7 cm L x 60.9cm W x 168.9cm H)
- Weight: 41 lbs. (19kg)
- Item Code: VA68244
- Number of Boxes: 1
- Tools required: Yes. Assembly can be completed quickly with drill and Phillips head bit #2.
- Shipping and Delivery: Ships via small parcel and arrives in 1 box. Easy enough for one person to receive and move.
COVID-19 Shipping Delays
Please note that under the current circumstances (COVID-19) all ground carriers are experiencing delays due to volume of shipments, many between 7-10 business days. This may affect the shipping estimates stated below. Please use the tracking number you were issued at purchase to locate the most up to date information about your shipment via the carrier’s website. Vita team members do not have any additional information to provide on these delays. We appreciate your understanding and thank you for your patience. Stay healthy and stay safe!
How long does it take for an item to arrive after it’s been shipped?
Product purchases in North America from our website ship within 1-2 days from our warehouse in Columbus, Ohio, using trusted ground courier operators. No signatures are required for delivery.
All prices include shipping within the Continental United States and Canada (Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico is NOT included.)
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to APO addresses.
What shipping carriers do you use?
Our products are shipped with either FedEx Ground or UPS. Some vendors may arrange for an LTL freight company to deliver your order. In most cases, products are delivered with FedEx or UPS.
Do you ship overseas?
Yes. For shipping outside the Continental United States and Canada we will partner with a freight forwarding company (i.e. Shipito) with a US delivery address of your preference to honour your international order. International shipping can range from 7 -16 days.
How many boxes will my product arrive in?
The amount of boxes varies according to product. Please check ‘specifications’ on your products page for exact information.
Vinyl products come with a 20 year warranty against material defects.