Please note: The Cedar Potting Bench is treated with a "Dark Brown" stain that differs in color from our "Golden Brown" Mezza cedar products.
- Materials: Crafted from sustainably sourced cedar lumber and treated with an environmentally safe water-based stain. Posts made of anodized aluminum. Basin is durable UV-protected ABS.
- Versatile functionality; Conveniently stores all your supplies in one place
- Built-in soil basin includes removable cover to expand work surface when not in use
- Includes 5 hooks to hang tools and accessories
- Pull-out drawer and lower shelf for storage of pots, potting mix, or gardening accessories
- Natural wood grain color variation (no item has the same grain color, finish, or wood knots due to natural factors)
- 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
Dimensions: 45.75” L x 20.13” W x 57.88” H (116.2 cm L x 51.2 cm W x 147 cm H)
Color: Dark Brown
Weight: 47 lbs (21.3 kg)
Tools Required: Power drill (Phillips #2 bit), tape measure
Approx. Time Commitment: 1 person, 1 hour
Number of Boxes: 1
How long does it take for an item to arrive after it’s been shipped?
Product purchases in North America from our website ship within 1-2 days from our warehouse in Columbus, Ohio, using trusted ground courier operators. No signatures are required for delivery.
All prices include shipping within the Continental United States and Canada (Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico is NOT included.)
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to APO addresses.
What shipping carriers do you use?
Our products are shipped with either FedEx Ground or UPS. Some vendors may arrange for an LTL freight company to deliver your order. In most cases, products are delivered with FedEx or UPS.
Do you ship overseas?
Yes. For shipping outside the Continental United States and Canada we will partner with a freight forwarding company (i.e. Shipito) with a US delivery address of your preference to honour your international order. International shipping can range from 7 -16 days.
How many boxes will my product arrive in?
The amount of boxes varies according to product. Please check ‘specifications’ on your products page for exact information.
Cedar Wood products come with a 1-year warranty against material defects.