- Material: Food grade BPA and phthalate free vinyl, so you can grow food safely and with confidence
- Perfect for growing deep root vegetables, herbs or your favorite flowers
- GroGrid divides the bed into 16 sections to allow for space planning, helping you grow more food in a smaller area
- GroGrid gardening maximizes yields, reduces weeds, and increases moisture retention
- Modular posts allow you to connect multiples and configure your own unique garden bed layout and size
- Maintenance free: Easy to maintain and clean
- Tool-free assembly
- Color: White
- 20-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Dimensions: 48.13” L x 48.13” W x 11”H (122.2cm L x 122.2cm W x 27.9cm H)
- 3 x 3 Posts
- Assembled Weight: 19 lbs (8.6 kg)
- Planting Area: 16 sq ft (1.5 sq m)
- Soil Capacity: 13.5 cu ft (382.3 liters)
- Tools Required: No
- Product has no bottom floor
- Approx. Time Commitment: 1 person, 25 minutes (additional time required for filling garden)
- Number of Boxes: 1
How long does it take for an item to arrive after it’s been shipped?
Product purchases in North America from our website ship within 1-2 days from our warehouse in Columbus, Ohio, using trusted ground courier operators. No signatures are required for delivery.
All prices include shipping within the Continental United States and Canada (Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico is NOT included.)
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to a PO box.
What shipping carriers do you use?
Our products are shipped with either FedEx Ground or UPS. Some vendors may arrange for an LTL freight company to deliver your order. In most cases, products are delivered with FedEx or UPS.
Do you ship overseas?
For shipping outside the Continental United States and Canada we recommend contacting a freight forwarding company (i.e Shipito) to facilitate your order. We do not ship direct, internationally. Our customer service team is available at firstname.lastname@example.org to answer any questions.
How many boxes will my product arrive in?
The amount of boxes varies according to product. Please check ‘specifications’ on your products page for exact information.
Classic Vinyl products come with a 20-year limited warranty against material defects. Warranty is only valid on items purchased through Vita or authorized Vita retailers. Vita cannot guarantee products purchased secondhand or through a re-seller. Proof of purchase may be required.
Do your garden beds have a bottom?
No, our composting gardens & garden beds do not have a bottom. They are designed to be placed on grass or soil. This will allow for proper drainage and give access to beneficial insects like earthworms. Most of our elevated gardens have floorboards. Check product specifications.
Can I put my garden bed on concrete?
We do not recommend placing your bottomless garden bed on concrete. It was designed to be placed on grass or soil to allow for proper drainage and to give access to beneficial insects like earthworms.
You can line the bottom of your garden bed with landscaping fabric to help keep the soil from seeping out, if you can only place your bed on concrete.
Where should I set up my garden bed?
We recommend placing your garden bed in a sunny location on flat, even ground. Be sure to leave yourself space around all sides for easy access.
Are your garden beds modular? Can I configure my own unique layout?
The majority of our Classic, Mezza and Urbana garden beds come with innovative posts that make for perfectly modular beds. This allows you to design and configure your own unique garden layout and size. Please check your garden bed has modular posts before purchase.
How can I make my garden bed more stable?
We recommend purchasing rebar from your local hardware store and inserting it into the post into the ground.
How can I keep critters out of my garden bed?
To keep animals from burrowing up into your garden bed you can bury chicken wire around the beds approx. 1-2 feet in the ground. You can also place chicken wire around the perimeter to keep them from climbing/hopping into your bed.
What is composting? How do I do it?
Visit our "Composting 101" page.