Combining the timelessness of wood with modern minimalist design, the Mezza Veg Farm is perfect for growing vegetables, herbs or flowers in outdoor and indoor areas with limited space. Crafted from sustainably sourced FSC certified cedar, which contains natural preservatives that help it resist insects and decay. Each board is treated with a warm, distinctive water-based stain that’s kind to the environment and your plants.
The Mezza Veg Farm is simple to build and maintain and assembly can be completed quickly, with minimal tools and labor. The elevated design minimizes back and knee strain and is ideal for small patios, decks, apartments or backyard gardening. Ensuring an effortless gardening experience.
- Materials: Crafted from FSC certified cedar
- Elevated design minimizes back and knee strain and is ideal for small patios,decks, apartments or backyard gardening.
- Fabric liner included to prevent soil runoff
- Color: Golden Brown
- 1-year warranty
- Indoor use: Product is not watertight. Plants should be potted, or the product paired with a waterproof liner to use in indoor spaces that cannot be subjected towater
- Natural wood grain color variation (no item has the same grain color, finish, or
- wood knots due to natural factors)
- Dimensions: 40.5" L x 31.25" W x 39.25" H (102.9 cm L x 79.4 cm W x 110.8 cm H)
- Garden depth: 11" (27.8cm)
- Weight: 40.1 lbs (18.2 kg)
- Planting area: 8.79 sq. feet (0.8 sq. m)
- Soil capacity: 6.0 cubic feet (171.0 L)
- Tools required: Drill or screwdriver (Phillips head #2 bit), tape measure
- Approx. time commitment: 1 person, 1 hour (additional time required for filling planter)
- Number of boxes: 1
- Note: Wood floor boards are designed to have a small gap to allow for the boards to expand and contract with water absorption (please space accordingly). We recommend using a fabric liner to prevent water run-off.
How long does it take for an item to arrive after it’s been shipped?
Product purchases in North America from our website ship within 1-2 days from our warehouse in Columbus, Ohio, using trusted ground courier operators. No signatures are required for delivery.
All prices include shipping within the Continental United States and Canada (Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico is NOT included.)
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to APO addresses.
What shipping carriers do you use?
Our products are shipped with either FedEx Ground or UPS. Some vendors may arrange for an LTL freight company to deliver your order. In most cases, products are delivered with FedEx or UPS.
Do you ship overseas?
Yes. For shipping outside the Continental United States and Canada we will partner with a freight forwarding company (i.e. Shipito) with a US delivery address of your preference to honour your international order. International shipping can range from 7 -16 days.
How many boxes will my product arrive in?
The amount of boxes varies according to product. Please check ‘specifications’ on your products page for exact information.
Cedar Wood products come with a 1-year warranty against material defects.
Do your garden beds have a bottom?
No, our composting gardens & garden beds do not have a bottom. They are designed to be placed on grass or soil. This will allow for proper drainage and give access to beneficial insects like earthworms. Most of our elevated gardens have floorboards. Check product specifications.
Can I put my garden bed on concrete?
We do not recommend placing your bottomless garden bed on concrete. It was designed to be placed on grass or soil to allow for proper drainage and to give access to beneficial insects like earthworms.
You can line the bottom of your garden bed with landscaping fabric to help keep the soil from seeping out, if you can only place your bed on concrete.
Where should I set up my garden bed?
We recommend placing your garden bed in a sunny location on flat, even ground. Be sure to leave yourself space around all sides for easy access.
Are your garden beds modular? Can I configure my own unique layout?
The majority of our Classic, Mezza and Urbana garden beds come with innovative posts that make for perfectly modular beds. This allows you to design and configure your own unique garden layout and size. Please check your garden bed has modular posts before purchase.
How can I make my garden bed more stable?
We recommend purchasing rebar from your local hardware store and inserting it into the post into the ground.
How can I keep critters out of my garden bed?
To keep animals from burrowing up into your garden bed you can bury chicken wire around the beds approx. 1-2 feet in the ground. You can also place chicken wire around the perimeter to keep them from climbing/hopping into your bed.
What is composting? How do I do it?
Visit our "Composting 101" page.