- Materials: Made from 100% FSC certified cedar lumber. Treated with an environmentally safe water-based stain. Posts are made from anodized aluminum.
- Ideal for growing herbs or displaying decorative plants and flowers.
- Color: Golden Brown
- Indoor use: Product is not water tight. Plants should be potted, or the product paired with a liner to use in indoors spaces that cannot be subjected to water
- Adjustable false bottom: Choose your depth based on what you will be planting to save on time and soil
- Natural Wood Grain Color Variation (No item has the same grain color, finish, or wood knots due to natural factors)
- 1 year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
• Dimensions: 39” L x 16.13” W x 19.5” H (99.1cm L x 41.0cm W x 49.5cm H)
• Assembled Weight: 26 lbs (11.8 kg)
• Planting Area: 3.6 sq. feet (0.3 sq. m)
• Soil Capacity: up to 6.2 cubic feet (175.6 L)
• Refer to assembly manual for line drawings
• Tools required: Assembly can be completed quickly with drill and Phillips head bit #2
• Approx. Time Commitment: 1 person, 1 hour (additional time required for filling planter)
• Number of Boxes: 1
Note: Wood floor boards are designed to have a small gap to allow for the boards to expand and contract with water absorption (please space accordingly). We recommend using a fabric liner to prevent water run-off.
How long does it take for an item to arrive after it’s been shipped?
Product purchases in North America from our website ship within 1-2 days from our warehouse in Columbus, Ohio, using trusted ground courier operators. No signatures are required for delivery.
All prices include shipping within the Continental United States and Canada (Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico is NOT included.)
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to a PO box.
What shipping carriers do you use?
Our products are shipped with either FedEx Ground or UPS. Some vendors may arrange for an LTL freight company to deliver your order. In most cases, products are delivered with FedEx or UPS.
Do you ship overseas?
For shipping outside the Continental United States and Canada we recommend contacting a freight forwarding company (i.e Shipito) to facilitate your order. We do not ship direct, internationally. Our customer service team is available at firstname.lastname@example.org to answer any questions.
How many boxes will my product arrive in?
The amount of boxes varies according to product. Please check ‘specifications’ on your products page for exact information.
Cedar Wood products come with a 1-year limited warranty against material defects. Warranty is only valid on items purchased through Vita or authorized Vita retailers. Vita cannot guarantee products purchased secondhand or through a re-seller. Proof of purchase may be required.