- Materials: Made from 100% FSC certified cedar lumber. Treated with an environmentally safe water-based stain. Posts are made from anodized aluminum.
- Ideal for growing herbs or displaying decorative plants and flowers.
- Color: Golden Brown
- Indoor use: Product is not water tight. Plants should be potted, or the product paired with a liner to use in indoors spaces that cannot be subjected to water
- Adjustable false bottom: Choose your depth based on what you will be planting to save on time and soil
- Natural Wood Grain Color Variation (No item has the same grain color, finish, or wood knots due to natural factors)
- 1 year warranty
- Dimensions: 39” L x 16” W x 18” H (99cm L x 41cm W x 46cm H)
- Assembled Weight: 26 lbs (11.8 kg)
- Planting Area: 3.6 sq. feet (0.3 sq. m)
- Soil Capacity: up to 4.9 cubic feet (140.1 L)
- Refer to assembly manual for line drawings
- Tools required: Assembly can be completed quickly with drill and Phillips head bit #2
- Approx. Time Commitment: 1 person, 1 hour (additional time required for filling planter)
- Number of Boxes: 1
COVID-19 Shipping Delays
Please note that under the current circumstances (COVID-19) all ground carriers are experiencing delays due to volume of shipments, many between 7-10 business days. This may affect the shipping estimates stated below. Please use the tracking number you were issued at purchase to locate the most up to date information about your shipment via the carrier’s website. Vita team members do not have any additional information to provide on these delays. We appreciate your understanding and thank you for your patience. Stay healthy and stay safe!
How long does it take for an item to arrive after it’s been shipped?
Product purchases in North America from our website ship within 1-2 days from our warehouse in Columbus, Ohio, using trusted ground courier operators. No signatures are required for delivery.
All prices include shipping within the Continental United States and Canada (Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico is NOT included.)
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to APO addresses.
What shipping carriers do you use?
Our products are shipped with either FedEx Ground or UPS. Some vendors may arrange for an LTL freight company to deliver your order. In most cases, products are delivered with FedEx or UPS.
Do you ship overseas?
Yes. For shipping outside the Continental United States and Canada we will partner with a freight forwarding company (i.e. Shipito) with a US delivery address of your preference to honour your international order. International shipping can range from 7 -16 days.
How many boxes will my product arrive in?
The amount of boxes varies according to product. Please check ‘specifications’ on your products page for exact information.
Wood products come with a 1 year warranty against material defects.
More info coming soon.