Minimal, classic design and effortless functionality, the CLASSIC Cardiff Planter Box is the smallest member of our classic planter family and is ideal for growing herbs or displaying decorative plants and flowers. Crafted from a durable BPA and phthalate free vinyl, it’s simple to build and easy to use and maintain.
- Material: Crafted from durable BPA/phthalate-free vinyl
- Perfect for growing herbs or displaying decorative plants and flowers
- Maintenance free: Easy to maintain and clean
- Color: White
- 20-year warranty
- Dimensions: 16” L x 16” W x15.75” H (40.6cmL x 40.6cm W x 40cm H)
- Assembled Weight: 12 lbs (5.4 kg)
- Planting Area: 1.0 sq ft, 0.1 sq meters
- Soil Capacity: 1.1 cu ft, 30 liters
- Tools Required: N/A
- This product includes floorboards
- Approx. Time Commitment: 1 person, 2-3 hours (additional time required for filling planter)
- Number of Boxes: 1
How long does it take for an item to arrive after it’s been shipped?
Product purchases in North America from our website ship within 1-2 days from our warehouse in Columbus, Ohio, using trusted ground courier operators. No signatures are required for delivery.
All prices include shipping within the Continental United States and Canada (Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico is NOT included.)
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to APO addresses.
What shipping carriers do you use?
Our products are shipped with either FedEx Ground or UPS. Some vendors may arrange for an LTL freight company to deliver your order. In most cases, products are delivered with FedEx or UPS.
Do you ship overseas?
Yes. For shipping outside the Continental United States and Canada we will partner with a freight forwarding company (i.e. Shipito) with a US delivery address of your preference to honour your international order. International shipping can range from 7 -16 days.
How many boxes will my product arrive in?
The amount of boxes varies according to product. Please check ‘specifications’ on your products page for exact information.
Vinyl products come with a 20 year warranty against material defects.
More info coming soon.