- Materials: Unique blend of high-grade embossed vinyl that is BPA and phthalate free so you can grow food safely and with confidence. Posts are made from anodized aluminum.
- Two-tier planting functionality, ideal for growing herbs or displaying decorative plants and flowers.
- Maintenance free: Easy to maintain and clean
- Indoor use: Product is not water tight. Plants should be potted, or the product paired with a liner to use in indoors spaces that cannot be subjected to water.
- Color: Espresso Brown/Slate Gray
- The two planting tiers each have a false bottom, to save on time and the required soil
- 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
• Dimensions: 13.13” L x 13.13” W x 29.5” H (33.4cm L x 33.4cm W x 74.9cm H)
• Assembled Weight: 20 lbs (9kg)
• Planting Area: 11.4” in x 11.4”in x 7.4”in, 29cm x29cm x 18.8cm (Both tiers)
• Soil Capacity: 0.75 cubic feet (21.2 litres)
• Tools required: Assembly can be completed quickly with drill and Phillips head bit #2
• Quantity: 1 Planter
• Approx. Time Commitment: 1 person, 1 hour
• Number of Boxes: 1
How long does it take for an item to arrive after it’s been shipped?
Product purchases in North America from our website ship within 1-2 days from our warehouse in Columbus, Ohio, using trusted ground courier operators. No signatures are required for delivery.
All prices include shipping within the Continental United States and Canada (Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico is NOT included.)
Unfortunately, we cannot ship to a PO box.
What shipping carriers do you use?
Our products are shipped with either FedEx Ground or UPS. Some vendors may arrange for an LTL freight company to deliver your order. In most cases, products are delivered with FedEx or UPS.
Do you ship overseas?
For shipping outside the Continental United States and Canada we recommend contacting a freight forwarding company (i.e Shipito) to facilitate your order. We do not ship direct, internationally. Our customer service team is available at firstname.lastname@example.org to answer any questions.
How many boxes will my product arrive in?
The amount of boxes varies according to product. Please check ‘specifications’ on your products page for exact information.
Urbana Vinyl products come with a 10-year limited warranty against material defects. Warranty is only valid on items purchased through Vita or authorized Vita retailers. Vita cannot guarantee products purchased secondhand or through a re-seller. Proof of purchase may be required.